A few days ago I gave my cork board a much needed update. It’s been months since I last cleaned it since I was too lazy 😐 I’d been putting it off since I got a new wall calendar which I write all my important dates on, so I didn’t really need to pin study related notes onto it. But recently I’ve been taking photos with my dslr again, so I thought I’ld print them out and stick them up wakuwaku
So this is what it looks like now! :happy I think it looks a big empty but I can always print more photos later.
- Front design I created for my club’s membership card
- Artwork by my favourite artist Dric
- Artwork of my favourite warlord Masamune Date
- Various tags from Arpakasso alpaca plushies and other things
- Trading cards from the series Uta no Prince-sama
- Gachapon items and a cherry fragrance sachet
- Cardboard pouch I got from a manga magazine when I was 14/15
- Group shots of my friends and I
- Mini pamphlet of one of my favourite games, Last Window
- Snapshots of my dolls, figurines and one of a street in Thailand
- Cute paper cat
As you can see, it’s pretty much hobby related lol. I’ve got a lot of photos with my friends on facebook so I only felt I should print out just a few :eheh
Here’s a close up of the photos which I’ve printed out puuu I like printing my photos out at Office Works, since 99% of the time they print out exactly the way I’ve edited them. I’ve only had a few occasions when the tone may be slightly off, but otherwise I’ve always had the results I’ve wanted. Once I printed them elsewhere and the results where awful – the colours were off and they came out too bright ugh :buuu
As you can see on my cork board, I cut some photos smaller so they don’t look too cover too much space. I was trying to make them look like a polaroid but some of my measurements where off haha :ohnoes One day I’ll get them all even lol.