I can’t believe I’ve finally got it lol! :bunmail I’ve been waiting since Feb. I’ve already posted about my first impressions of the console, so I thought I’ll just spam today with pics :DS Incase you haven’t noticed, I prefer to post photos anyways haha :9 So today’s post won’t be that informative. I’ll probably elaborate later on, I’ve got assessments piling up so I haven’t much time to look at everything throughly
I’m currently thinking of trading Rayman to get Samurai Warriors :) Anyone know if you can get more money if the game is traded unopened? :sweat2
The blue is much darker – looks more like a glittery dark green/blue and the surface is more reflective. It seems to photograph much lighter lol :swirl
Today I mainly played around with the Mii and AR games :drool The AR games was the feature that pushed me to buy the console. Again I’ll say if you have the chance to play with a 3DS, you must try out the AR Games :starr
So summing up a bit about the console-
- Get a case for it – I’ve already managed to scratch mine…lolololol
- Charging stand feels kinda cheaply made. I don’t see why you need to use it? Like I always played my DSi with it plugged in.
- Camera is crappy as. You can see from my photos that there’s a lot of noise in the photos and it wasn’t even taken at night/dusk.
- Stylus is in a really awkward position. It takes me a while to get it out
- AR Games are awesome :heart2
- D pad is awesome – it’s really smooth to use